Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Nov-14 4:29 am

Post subject: Damia, the Bling Deck
AgePosted: 2015-Sep-26 5:29 am 

This list is not complete. I am working towards all the cards being signed by the artist, foil or promotional. If it is more than one even better. Because I have a Glissa, the Traitor I will probably lean into artifacts more than most Damia builds would. I have listed some cards that I do not have foil etc as they are cards that I think should be included.

So what do you guys think, what should be included?

Darksteel Ingot
Lightning Greaves
Elixir of Immortality foil (but may not make the cut as I want to play with my graveyard)
Sol Ring
Swiftfoot Boots

With perfect mana, reasonable removal, disruption, and card advantage, we're back to pitchforks and torches. And it's about to get worse for those who do not enjoy the game as Richard Garfield intended, playing as few win conditions as possible and prompting concession after all hopes (and spells) are lost. - Shaheen Soorani

Last edited by Inkeyes22 on 2015-Sep-27 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Damia, the Bling Deck
AgePosted: 2015-Sep-27 8:48 am 

So I am going to add in what I think the playable Gorgons are (not including Changelings).

Archetype of Finality
Gorgon Recluse
Hythonia the Cruel
Keepsake Gorgon
Pharika's Mender
Reaper of the Wilds
Sisters of Stone Death
Xathrid Gorgon

With perfect mana, reasonable removal, disruption, and card advantage, we're back to pitchforks and torches. And it's about to get worse for those who do not enjoy the game as Richard Garfield intended, playing as few win conditions as possible and prompting concession after all hopes (and spells) are lost. - Shaheen Soorani

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Sep-27 9:09 am 

You would love my Mimeoplasm deck. Tons of foreign foils and alters and judge.

But speaking of Judge, add Bribery and Greater Good. They have really great looking Judge foils.

And if you are playing with any land-based tech you could add the Judge Crucible of Worlds if you like that style, depending on budget.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Sep-27 9:18 am 

Sovarius wrote:
You would love my Mimeoplasm deck. Tons of foreign foils and alters and judge.

But speaking of Judge, add Bribery and Greater Good. They have really great looking Judge foils.

And if you are playing with any land-based tech you could add the Judge Crucible of Worlds if you like that style, depending on budget.

The art on bribery and greater good is awesome. Around $25 is nice. The Crucible of world's looks weird with the old frame. I might add it along with Life from the Loam. I mean I am playing BUG, right?

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Oct-15 2:16 pm 

Damia is currently being played by someone else in my play group, so rather than make another Damia deck I decided to finally put together a Tasigur, the Golden Fang. I broke apart Maelstorm Wanderer and Dragonlord Silumgar to build this, which were my two meanest decks. I want this deck to be powerful, but I do not want people to hate playing it. As this is the first draft I do not expect to get the power just right but... you gotta start somewhere.

There are more promo/foil but got tired of typing around the middle.

Offline Profile